- French Playgroup in central/mid levels/SYP
- Anyone had PUPPP while pregnant?
- Seeking English speaking Obgyn recommendations in HK
- Due Date
- Due dates in Feb 2020
- Dr Zara Chan - feedback, review and cost
- ultrasound for 22 weeks
- Gynae appointment every week .. Is it normal ?
- Living in Discovery Bay
- Any tips? New helper arriving AFTER baby is born
GeoBaby.Com is Hong Kong's oldest online community related to pregnancy, baby and parenting issues for English speaking mums.
Feel the need to heave? Here are ten effective remedies to combat the queasiness gleaned from the wisdom of our GeoBaby mothers.
An entire year has zoomed by since you welcomed your tiny bundle in to the world - it’s madness, we know! So now it’s time to start thinking about celebrating their 365-day existence with some good friends, yummy cake, and a nice bottle of bubbly. Cheers!
Learn how different positions can help make your labour seem less laborious.
Sorry, no events.