Hulda Thorey is a registered nurse, midwife and director of Annerley, The Midwives’ Clinic.
Mother of four and founder and head midwife at Annerley, Hulda Thorey has 20 years of experience as a nurse and midwife and has an invaluable insight into working with families and hospitals in Hong Kong. As well as supporting mothers and mothers-to-be through Annerley, she is a guest lecturer in midwifery at the Price of Wales Hospital and a valued speaker at international conferences.
Click here to find out more about Annerley.
What’s to stop you from getting a natural birth in Hong Kong? According to Hulda Thorey, founder and head midwife at Annerley, it can be many things but not a lot if you know how to ask for it.
The first thing a mother-to-be should know is that having a natural birth experience in Hong Kong is not necessarily a matter of finance and being able to pay for what you want. Whether you go public or private, it’s more about having the knowledge and the confidence to work with the doctors or the system, and being able to ask for the right things at the right time.
- Baby due July/Aug 2020 - any WhatsApp group ?
- my 1st pregnancy- which prenatal test I should choose?
- Just found out...
- Getting a white baby into nursery?
- Due dates in Feb 2020
- Matilda Hospital - New Packages for Public Patients During #COVID19
- Getting pregnant
- Anyone had PUPPP while pregnant?
- Any mom-to-be from North District?
- Just found out my due date!
- Belly & Bloom | Jamu...
in » Spa & Beauty Services
- Lactation Consultant Ellen
in » Individuals
- Dr Danny Leung
in » Gynecologists
- The Heaven's Love Photography...
in » Photographers
- Mayarya - More than Maternity
in » Maternity Wear
- Jewel Jam
in » Arts & Crafts
- The London Medical Clinic
in » General Practitioners
- INT. Parent-Infant Program
in » General Baby & Child Developmental