Forums • Classifieds • Events • Directory
I talking with DH about the move back to HK we have been talking about the things we will miss and a wondered if others think the same.
Ocean (specifically big waves)
Family but as we don't live in the same State as them I am not sure that it will make a big difference.
Here's my list!
1. Clean air and clear blue skies;
2. Safe and affordable fresh food;
3. Cheese, olives and bratwurst sausages from Victoria Market;
4. Being able to drive my car to Coles and fill up the boot with a week's worth of groceries and not having to go back for a whole week;
5. Being able to jog around Princess Park with my hubby;
6. Seeing my husband for the whole weekend (he works 6 days a week here);
7. My family and family gatherings;
8. Always having someone to visit on a quiet Sunday afternoon;
9. Freshly brewed coffee that is made properly;
10. An abundance of green areas, parks and bike tracks;
11. Yarra Valley winery trips;
12. Bakeries that know how to make real fresh crusty bread;
13. Hearing nothing but trees rustling and birds chirping when I open the window;
14. A backyard and house to live in;
15. Enduring friendships (so many people seem to leave HK all of the time).
16. My MUM!
As you can see I miss quite a lot of things about Australia!