Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Creating Mum & baby group

1. shermartelle
    shermartelle
    Hey all... I am in DB in fact. Expecting baby # 1 Nov/Dec. I finish work in 6 weeks & would like a mommy group to meet with as of October. Tung Chung or DB is fine. Any takers for a coffee or lunch?
    Sher
  2. naz
    naz
    Hi, I am due around Dec too. Love to meet up. My number is 90734439. I am based in Tung Chung and have a fairly free schedule ;)
    Naz
  3. nymong
    nymong
  4. mahesh05
    mahesh05
    We just moved to tung chung and would like to meet people and become friends set up playdates for the kids my son is 3 years old.
  5. Jzlyn
    Jzlyn
    hi all... I am a new mom in tung chung. baby girl was born in 05/02/2011. would love to meet other moms in the area for tea and chats!
  6. rachtkbabe
    rachtkbabe
    hi all, i am relatively new to Tung Chung. Just moved here 3 months ago. Baby girl is now 7.5 months. Would love to meet other moms in the area too!
  7. lily1983
    lily1983
    Hey all, I am a mom of almost 4 months old baby boy, i'm a Korean. have been in hong kong and living in Tung chung for 3 years though now is ready to meet moms as myself a new mummy. I would be very happy if anyone want to meet up for a short break with a cap of coffee.
  8. Pip223
    Pip223
    Hi all,
    I am currently 6 mths pregnant with my first child. Due early November
    I am just wondering if anyone can tell me of any mothers groups that would be worth joining now or once I have had the bub? I am living in tung Chung.
    Thanks Pip
  9. Ingela
    Ingela
    Hi all,

We have a playgroup in Tung Chung that started about 3 months ago. We're about 10 mums from different parts of the world, all stay at home mums living in Tung Chung, with kids between 4 months up to 5 years although most of them are around 9-17 months.
    We meet every Monday at Tung Chung Cresents clubhouse, next to the fountain by the MTR station. In between some of us also meet up for a coffee, go swimming or just go down to one of CC playgrounds.
    Come join us if you like. My mobile no: 60747402
    Ingela
  10. Pip223
    Pip223
    Hi Ingela,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Sorry I am responding so late!
    I have finally finished work and have 6 weeks to go before my due date!
    Will you be at the tung Chung crescent club house next Monday?
    It would be great to come and meet you all as i now have time on my hands!
    My number is 90433348
    Thanks Pip
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top