Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for Playgroup

1. lukabella
    lukabella
    Hi, Fellow Moms!

I have a 5 1/2-month old son and am looking for moms in the area with kids of a similar age for a playgroup. I live in Olympic, but often travel to Kowloon and Central even. Hope to hear from you!
  2. KeHK
    KeHK
    Hi Lukabella,
    I just joined this group and saw your message. I have a 2 months old baby girl, live near Olympic Station and would love to meet other mums in the area as most of my 'due date club' friends live on the island. If you're interested in meeting up for coffee or lunch some time, just let me know. I'm a full-time mum and therefore quite flexible. Hope to hear from you!
  3. Mini-me
    Mini-me
    Hi
    I've just moved to Olympic and would love to meet other mums in the area too. My daughter is 7 months old.
  4. KeHK
    KeHK
    Hi Mini-me
    Welcome to the area! If you're interested, we could meet for coffee & a chat either at Starbucks @ Olympian City 2 or else at Starbucks @ Elements (which is bigger and also nicer in my opinion). Maybe some day next week?
    If anyone else wants to join, please let me know and we can arrange for a time and day.
  5. Mini-me
    Mini-me
    Hi KeHK
    I'd love to meet for coffee but next week isn't so good for me, how about the week after? I'll PM you my contact details and we can discuss further!
  6. kinder
    kinder
    Hello all

I have a 4 month old and would love to meet other moms in the area too. I am free to meet the week after either at Olympian City 2 or Elements.
  7. KeHK
    KeHK
    Hi kinder,
    I just sent you a private message.
    Cheers & hope to meet you soon!
  8. kinder
    kinder
    Hi KeHK

I have responded to your private message. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Hope to meet you soon
  9. boilbean
    boilbean
    Hi mummies,
    I have 6 month daughter and live in olympic station. If it's not too late, hope to meet you guys. Thanks!
  10. Mini-me
    Mini-me
    Hi Boilbean
    Would love to meet you too, will have to try and arrange a date next week?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top