Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sounds Great !

1. jino7625
    jino7625
    I am interested. I live in Kowloon and have 8 month baby girl. Where do you live?
  2. nncjoan
    nncjoan
    Hi, I have a 9-month girl and I'm a full-time mom. I live in tai wai.
  3. HipHipHooray
    HipHipHooray
    Hi, has there been any regular meetings been set? I have a 10 months old girl and we also live nearby Olympic area.
  4. toastsh
    toastsh
    I have a 2 1/2 month old son, living in Elements/ICC/Kowloon station complex. We're looking for other young families to get to know; a play group would be an added bonus.
  5. rosieposie
    rosieposie
    I have a 11 mth old son. I am also interested in joining this playgroup. Have you guys met yet? When is the next meet?
  6. ramen17
    ramen17
    I have a 6 mth old daughter. I am also interested in joining this playgroup. Could you let me know when / where the next meeting is?
  7. julianapeng
    julianapeng
    Hello everyone, I live in Olympic City and my son is 4 month old. May I know when and where the next meeting will be?
  8. SusanM
    SusanM
    Hi, I am a mum of three children at secondary school (South Island) and I sell Kaftans and tops, if it appeals I would love to meet up with your group for a coffee morning and show you these tops and kaftans with no obligation, let me know if it sounds good, sue
Scroll to top