Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Taikoo Shing Mums Group - Subscribe to this thread if you want to join the meet up

1. 3Tower
    3Tower
    Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd create this thread as the group is expanding and it is hard to keep track on who to include on the group e-mail list.

Any public meet up of the group will be posted on this thread so existing members and other interested mums who want to join should subscibe to this post and get updates on where and when we are meeting. The details to be posted here are for public meet up only.

We will continue to communicate the details of private get together via our group e-mail. We can add new mums on the group e-mail after we meet and get to know them through the the public get together.

Cheers!
    3Tower
  2. mamaber
    mamaber
    hi! can you include us in the list? -- i'm hoping to join the group. i did subscribe to this thread/post like you suggested but i don't think i've received any notification. thanks

cheers
    ginger
  3. tiffchu
    tiffchu
    Hi i am also interested. I am a working mom with a 7 months son. Will there be any meeting in the weekends? Thanks!
  4. MissyLizzie
    MissyLizzie
    Would you please count me in? Thanks.
  5. aw222
    aw222
    Hi guys

I'm baby is turning 8 months this week! Please count me in too and let me know whens the next party :)
  6. annieannie
    annieannie
    Hi everyone,

I would be interested in joining too. Please add me to your mailing list.
    My email is [email protected]

My baby girl is 13 months old.
  7. Karpikhealth
    Karpikhealth
    Hello mothers. If your group needs outreach parent workshop / therapy for babies with motor issues at your home / clubhouse / your group meet up please PM. Our physiotherapist is happy to talk to you and share resource pages. Clinic based in Central.
  8. kazia326
    kazia326
    Hi ladies, I'm a working mum with a little girl almost 4 months old. I live in Sai Wan Ho and love to meet during weekends :)
  9. Weiyi2012
    Weiyi2012
    Hi ladies,

I am a stay-at-home mum with a 3-year-old daughter. We just moved to Hk this month. Would love to meet up with other mumies in the area and make some new friends?

Are u guys still meeting up regularly at the quarry bay park? couldy you please add me to the group email list please?

love to meet u all

Weiyi
  10. SusanM
    SusanM
    Hi There, I am a mum with three older children at secondary school and I now sell lovely kaftans and ladies tops, I'd love to join you all for a coffee morning to show you the tops etc. with no obligations, if you would like this please let me know and we can set up a date, Thanks, Sue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top