Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

young mom wants to meet

1. kamilla
    my number 66797502.please text me. i will be waiting:)
  2. Viviangugu
    Viviangugu
    Hi there, just disovered this thread - we have moved to the Hung Hom area for just over a year after relocating from Britain 4 years ago. I have a four year old boy and am expecting my second baby in a few weeks time. Would love to meet with other moms in the area too. I went to pacific coffee (just opposite Jusco/KFC exit) the other day and it's a very cosy place, we could fix a date and meet there, what do you guys think?

I'll be a full time mom again once the baby is born, getting a bit nervous really!

Vivian
  3. kamilla
    hi:) i am so glad.Let meet. where do you live?
  4. miabn
    miabn
    Hi Nora!

I lost my phone!!! This is my email, mail me and we'll figure something out :) [email protected]
  5. sofaikk
    sofaikk
    Hi Everyone,

I have a 13 months old baby and would love to join your gathering in the next time. Pls keep me updated if there's any!
  6. Laure
    Laure
    Hi Everyone! I have 3 months old baby and live in Hung Hom Bay area, and i will love to meet some other mum! Please let me know your next gathering. :)
  7. hershahc
    hershahc
    Hello Moms,

I also live in Hung Hom, and would love to connect with other moms. I have 7 month old son and 2 year daughter. Would be great to meet up some time. Please let me know of your next gathering.

Hersha
  8. kamilla
    hello:) leave me your e-mail address. i will write you
  9. vwswb
    vwswb
    Hi Kamilla just sent you a PM - do you guys meet regularly? Would love to meet other mums too - I am a first time mum of a 4 1/2 month old girl. Please let me know when you have your next meeting. Thanks
  10. AlexN
    AlexN
    Hi there. I have a 10 month old and a 2 1/2 year old and would love to meet up if you ladies are still meeting as we live close to Hung Hom.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Scroll to top