Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

To mummies due in summer 2012

1. Francina
    Francina
    Hello

i am due in July 2012 and would love to start a group of mums to be due in the summer. Anyone interested let me know!
  2. hls
    hls
    hi, I am due in August and would love to join, Helen
  3. Seross
    Seross
    Hi, my name is Sara and I am due in late July. We have recently moved to hong kong so I would love to meet some other new mommies to be!
  4. Chelle
    Chelle
    Hi all, I'm Michelle due in Aug. Would luv to meet up some time. x
  5. superhappy
    superhappy
    Hi I am due with number 2 in September. Congrats to you all and are looking forward to catch up with you ;-)
  6. Gallana
    Gallana
    Hello everyone. I am Due with #2 in october ;)
  7. Suj
    Suj
    Hi all,
    I am due in late August with my first! very nervous and excited! would love to meet other mums to-be !!
  8. Chelle
    Chelle
    So, just wondering if anyone fancies meeting up? I work weekdays so maybe lunch one Sat or Sunday in the next few weeks? I live in Lantau but am happy to do Central or wherever, let me know girls, Michelle x
  9. msdover26
    msdover26
    hi there!

I am due first week august with my first, congrats to all other mums to be for summer 2012!
    would love to do a get together sometime, living in lantau but happy to go about! x
  10. Chelle
    Chelle
    @ msdover26 - Where do you live in Lantau? I live in Cheung Sha, maybe we can hook up for lunch sometime, let me know when's good for you. x
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top