Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

To mums-to-be based on the southsidse

1. Kirst22
    Kirst22
    Hi - Gosh it has been months since I last logged in here ... I have been so flat out with my baby boy who is now a 4 and a half months old. Today is the first day I logged in to geobaby since buying my Bugaboo 1 week before I had him. After meeting the mum aka Francina here way back (also mum to a little boy we have become good friends seeing/talking to each other regularly) so let's try to arrange a catch up if Nikki and Christina and Superhappy are keen. Christina I am also on Shouson Hill and suspect we may even be in the same building as I am aware of a mum expecting twins in Block B from Mr Chan? I won't post private address and details here but please get in touch with me. And any other southside mums with babies or who are expecting soon ... let's try to get a social group happening for 2013 - it would be fun to start meeting up now that that weather has cooled and we can get out more for walks and coffees. Kirsten
  2. m@carmel
    m@carmel
    Hi Ladies, I have also heard from a friend that there are some mum's groups starting up in January on the South Side. They are more organized groups through a company called Lotus Parenting. They have a website and it looks really interesting. My friend said that she did a class like this in The States and it was really fantastic.
  3. CharC
    CharC
    Hi there,

I am expecting our first in mid jan & am looking for new/ expecting mums to join for coffee mornings, walks etc. We have only just arrived in HK this week so am pretty new to everything.
    If you are still getting together I'd love to join you for your next one.

Charlotte
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top