Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Weekly Play Date at Caine Rd and the Escalator

1. charlotte01
    charlotte01
    Hi Moms!
    I'm new to HK and would like to host play dates for babies 6 months to 24 months..and older and younger :) I'm totally flexible. I'm an easy going mom with an apartment on Caine and the Escalator. We clean our toys often and would like to meet friends in the neighborhood. My daughter is 11 months and curious about everything. Afternoons work best, any day Monday- Friday. Helpers are of course welcome! Let me know if you're interested!
    Kind regards,
    Charlotte and Samra
  2. SusanM
    SusanM
    I am a mum of three older children at secondary school and I sell ladies kaftans and tops. I'd love to join you for a coffee morning and show you the tops with no obligation, let me know if that appeals to you and we can arrange a date, thanks, Sue
  3. ilikehongkong
    ilikehongkong
    Hi Charlotte,

My daughter is 7 months old and she would love to meet new friends. We live only one street up from yours. Would love to meet you and your daughter up. Please send me a message about when and where?

Cheers, Christine
  4. mfbx7yl3
    mfbx7yl3
    Hi Charlotte,

My daughter is 16month old, we are living one street down on Hollywood road, we would like to join you for the playgroup.
  5. kawaii_bobo
    kawaii_bobo
    Hi there, my daughter is 8 months and we live on Bonham ROad. Would love to join if it's still on. Please let me know. Thanks. Alice
  6. roopakamesh
    roopakamesh
    Hi, my daughter is 6 months old and we would love to join. Are you still doing the meet-ups? Thanks. Roopa
  7. YvonneB
    YvonneB
    Hi,

I am new to Hong Kong. WE are temporarily living at the Parkview. I have a 20 month old daughter and would love to come to the Midlevels to meet up. Are the meet-ups still going on? Thanks, Yvonne
  8. halee11
    halee11
    Hi Charlotte,

Are the play dates still on? We have just moved to mid-levels from Singapore and would love to join you guys. I have a two year old boy :-)
  9. digitaldiva
    digitaldiva
    Hi Charlotte,

Little Carter Jai and I would love to join if the play group if its still happening.

do let us know!
Scroll to top