Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Hello

1. LauraCowan
    LauraCowan
    Hi there,

I am new to HK, having also lived in Switzerland for the past 8 months, and am looking to connect with other Mum's with wee ones so that my daughter who is 6 months old can start making new friends (as well as me!). She is very sociable and loves to interact with children of all ages. If you have any space for us to pop by to one of your playgroup sessions please let me know.

Cheers,
    Laura
  2. SusanM
    SusanM
    Hi There, I am a mum of three older children at secondary school and I sell ladies kaftans and tops. I'd love to join you for a coffee morning and show you the tops with no obligation, let me know if that appeals to you and we can arrange a date, thanks, Sue
  3. JacqP
    JacqP
    Hi Laura,

I am Singaporean, my husband is French. We recently moved to HK from France and will be staying in Happy Valley from October onwards. Our baby will be due in January but will be too young to join your playgroup. In any case, it's always nice to meet up one of these days for coffee, find out how're settling in. Cheers, Jacqueline
  4. micolpiccoli
    micolpiccoli
    Hi all!
    Nice to read this post :-)
    I moved to HK 2 weeks ago and will be moving to our new flat in happy valley end of November (still some time to go).
    I have 2 boys, one 2years and half and 1 is 10 months.
    I would love to meet mums in the area.
    If you already planned some coffees, let me know and I will try to join you :-)
    take care and hope to meet you soon.
    micol
  5. YvonneB
    YvonneB
    Hi there,

I am new to Hong Kong and am also looking for some social interaction for myself :) as well as my 20 month old daughter. We moved here from Germany 2 weeks ago and are temporarily living at the Parkview. I would love to come to Happy Valley to meet up. Are you still meeting up? Thanks, Yvonne
Scroll to top