Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Fairview Park catch-up?

1. katemadgwick
    katemadgwick
    Hi Nashua,

Did you find any other Fairview Park mums?

I am about to move to FVP with my first child - a baby girl who is almost 3 months old.

I was hoping to find some mothers living in the area who are available for the odd cup of coffee or walk around the block.

Cheers,

Kate
  2. paulinemama
    paulinemama
    Hi Nashua and others,

Wondering if you guys have met up already? I'm interested in joining your group. My daughter just reached her first year!

I'm living in YL but can definitely go over to Fairview Park to meet up!

Cheers!
  3. AussieDad
    AussieDad
    I'm not a Mum, hope I'm still welcome. I'm not living in Fairview Park, over in Fanling. But I do drive and like to take my wife and 6 month old (born January 2012) to Fairview Park. Nice area to walk around and play.

Also curious to see what options there are for English speakers with young children around Yuen Long and the villages out between Yuen Long, Sheung Shui / Fanling and Tai Po. By car it's all quite close.
  4. SusanM
    SusanM
    Hi, I am a mum of three children at secondary school (South Island) and I sell Kaftans and tops, if it appeals I would love to meet up with your group for a coffee morning and show you these tops and kaftans with no obligation, let me know if it sounds good, sue
Scroll to top