Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Play date for my 6 month old baby boy in Central / Midlevels

1. Andrea210707
    Andrea210707
    Hi

I have recently moved to HK from London with my husband's work. I have a 6 month old baby boy and would like to join a mum/ baby group to meet some other mums and babies. We live in Central/ Midlevels area. Can anyone recommend any groups which we can join? Thanks in advance!
  2. eebee
    eebee
    Hi Andrea,

I have recently moved to HK from Melbourne, Australia for my hubby's work. I also have a 6 month old baby boy and am looking for a mum/baby group as I miss the one I was part of in Melbourne so much! We are moving to Star Street (Wan Chai/Admiralty) tomorrow so would be happy to meet up in the Central area.
  3. Andrea210707
    Andrea210707
    Hi

It's good to hear from you. It would be lovely to meet up for coffee. There is a mummy/ baby group held on Thursday mornings at the Matilda Hospital too which I'm planning on trying if you are interested in coming along? Andrea
  4. eebee
    eebee
    Hi Andrea,

The Thursday morning playgroup sounds great! I can't come along tomorrow as we're moving but will try to get along next Thursday. Can you please send details?

Liz

:yeah2
  5. Andrea210707
    Andrea210707
    Hi

The group is held at 10am each Thursday at the Matilda International Hospital. See the link

http://www.matilda.org/eng/healthedu/babygroup.php

I think I'm going to go along tomorrow as it has been recommended to me.

Andrea
  6. Kayla B
    Kayla B
    Hi Andrea and Liz,

I have a 6 month old baby girl and also live in the mid levels area. i would be interested in meeting up if you are still interested. i am free on Tuesday or thursday afternoons.

Kayla B
  7. acs
    acs
    we have a 6 month old girl. Any room for one more in the group?
  8. Kayla B
    Kayla B
    Hi acs,

i have not heard back from Liz or Andrea who started this conversation, but i am still keen to meet up and start a playgroup if you are. My daughter is almost 7 months old now. Where in Mid Levels do you live?
  9. eebee
    eebee
    Hi acs and Kayla,

Great to hear from you both! I am still definitely interested in meeting other mums with babies in the 6-12 month range. My little boy is now 8 months old.

Happy to meet up any time on Tues, Wed or Thurs.
  10. acs
    acs
    I think the plan is to meet next Tuesday afternoon at IFC. Once I hear back from Kayla, I'll send you a private message. Looking forward to meeting.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top