Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Working mummies due Jan - March 2012?

Baby K is offline Registered User

Working mummies due Jan - March 2012?

Hi All - I know that there are a lot of gatherings being organised in the Jan - March group, but just wondered if there are any other working mums out there who would also like to meet up? I am fairly flexbile around lunches / dinner but coffees in the morning / afternoon are a bit more difficult. I also have a 17 month old daughter and so my schedule is a disaster at times!

Let me know if you are interested and I will set something up.

JL168 is offline Registered User

Hi there!
    I'm due Jan 2012 AND I am currently working AND i am planning to continue to do so after the baby is here...so yes, it would be great to meet up! How's it going for you now? So far so good??

Cheers,

Joelle.

daniellec73 is offline Registered User

Hi there
    It's so great to find this thread. I am also due in March 2012 and planning on returning to fulltime work soon after the baby is born. It is my first so while I'm am very excited about it, I'm also very anxious about it all. It would be great to meet other mothers feeling the same. Please let me know if you organise a meet up.
    Cheers
    Danielle

JL168 is offline Registered User

Great idea, anyone any suggestions? I presume it would be central area? Or actually...any location is alright with me!

Baby K is offline Registered User

Great! Do you ladies fancy lunch somewhere around central next week? Thursday or Friday is ok for me, so let me know your preference and I'll book somewhere.

aimeej is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies - we we're going to organize a lunch in Central next Friday if you are interested? If you're not on the Jan-Mar mummy mailing list already and would like to join, just drop me an email at [email protected]

x

2012hkbaby is offline Registered User

Hi, just joined Geobaby and am due in March. Would be great to meet up with some other expectant mums as I don't know many other people having babies. It's my first baby and I'm living away from home (UK) so would be nice to meet some other ladies in the same boat! I work full time (quarry bay) so can only do evenings and weekends until I'm on mat leave.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Mati Segarra is offline Registered User

Hello ladies! I have also just joined Geobaby just like 2012hkbaby who posted something a few days ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see there was already an active forum for expectant moms due in Jan-March 2012. I am due mid January and would love to share experiences before and after delivering! I work full time (in Central) and live in Clearwaterbay. Are you guys planning any get-togethers any time soon? I'd love to meet some more expectant moms!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast