Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User

@aprilbuddy, that sounds like a nice deal. Unfortunately for me, I joined Pure before I became pregnant, and my contract runs till next year. My package is around 800/month, 5 classes per month. I am resuming classes this week, since I took a break when I hurt my back for 3 months. Very excited to do some exercise! When will you begin classes? I heard they require you to be at least 12-13weeks pregnant before you begin.

@pollyrafiq, do you mind telling me which yoga centre you are joining? The deal sounds really good! Yea, pure is on the pricey side, but I have been doing yoga with them for more than a year now, and my contract runs till next year. I'd like to hear how it went in your trial class!

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User

@ Kkangaroo, the trial class I have tonight is at www.Brainyoga.com.hk, you can check that out.

Are you joining the dinner next Friday, Jul 25th?

Last edited by rani; 07-16-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: fixed link

Thx pollyrafiq!

Yes, I will join the dinner, have already added my name to the list. Thx for organising!

yukionna is offline Registered User

I love to join dinner and meet other mums to be :)

Date: July 25, Friday
    Time: 7pm
    Venue: The Hong Kong Medical Association
    Address: 5/F, Duke of Windsor Social Services Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai

1. Polly Rafiq
    2. Rani
    3. Emily
    4. Kiki
    5. Yuki

yukionna is offline Registered User

Thank you Lesiley. Wow, we are close to each others due date, sounds very exciting.

I want a natural birth, so probably will deliver at QMH as I heard many good stories about QMH. As a matter of fact, I believe there are several others here who are also considering to deliver at QMH.

I have an appointment with the Tsan Yuk Hospital (you have to do your prenatal check-ups at Tsan Yuk if you want to deliver at QMH) in August, but in the meanwhile I will book 1-2 check-ups at a private clinic. I did my pregnancy test at the Sanatorium, so will probably stick to them for additional check-ups. I think I will combine public and private visits during my pregnancy.

How about you? And will you join us at the 25th?

bel5 is offline Registered User

Hi everyone. I'm due to have our first baby on Jan 19th. Just starting to tell people our good news. Keen to share information, experiences and meet up with other women due around the same time so looks like this is the place to be!

Lesiley is offline Registered User

Hi Yuki,

Nice to hear back from you. Good to know that you already had plan for the check-ups and birth delivery. I am still looking for an OB who linked to Mathilda Hospital, think it might be easier for me to get a bed there if the OB cooperates with them. Also I can do my check-ups at the OB's clinic, might be less stressful for us. I bought maternity insurance last Dec, the waiting period is 12 months, so we will have to pay a few check-ups before I could use my maternity benefits. Also for birth delivery, I plan to have a natural birth delivery too, by considering the service and comfort, I decided to go to private for my first baby, that's why we bought maternity insurance in advance.

25th.July the meet up part sounds exciting to me, but I am a little bit shy, part of the reason is I live in DB, not from local, don't really have a sociable life, most time I stayed at home on my own, no pets no kids very tough to make friends in DB, plus I don't work, so...

Also it's gonna be the same day that my hubby back from his business trip to Singapore. I may need to think about it. Hope I could finally make it, as I really hope I could make some new friends in HK and share some nice time with to be mothers.

Let's see.

Have a nice evening!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast