Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Post Natal jamu massage

kopikang is offline Registered User

Hi MiniB , yes i am still looking for one more mom to join me and another mom which are due are very close to each other . I will pm you

QUOTE=MiniB;1211005]Hi @kopikang and @orangebee

I'm also interested in the therapist details if there is still space. I'm due 21st Oct and was scheduled to have the lady that click20 had arranged but her lady decided there are too many new mums to do and can't fit me in anymore so I want to find an alternative.

Thanks ladies![/QUOTE]

feb2016 is offline Registered User

Hi @ click20 ... Did you finally fly someone down and is the person still in HK ? I am due early feb and very very keen on getting the same done. Could you please guide me on the process or give me the contact details of the therapist. I am very keen on the same however it's been very difficult for me to find a therapist . Your guidance would really help. Thanks a bunch.

MiniB is offline Registered User

Hi @feb2016

PM me and I'll give you the details for the lady we flew in from Singapore. There were 3 of us sharing her costs and services so perhaps you can find some other ladies here that are due about the same time.

Hi Mini B I have sent you a PM alternately you can wats app me on 90153092. Thanks

Syl27 is offline Registered User

Hi ladies, I'm due February 13th 2016, normal delivery so far unless things change. I have a lady in Singapore that I would like to fly in to HK, but am looking for 2 or 3 more people to share the cost with me.
    It would be mainly to share her flight and accommodation. I live in Clearwater Bay so was thinking people living nearby would be great, that said its not mandatory. Please let me know if any of you is interested? Tia

Hi Tia , my due date is 12 Feb 2016 . I live in pokfulam and I am looking for a therapist as well ,so can split the cost with you. Please Wats app me we can discuss more at length. Thanks , speak soon.

Nthl is offline Registered User

Hii, i am also interested in chipping in, my due date is january 30th. Is it still possible? Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234