Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ISF Academy Capital Note (Debenture)

Spalla is offline Registered User

Hi junglerock,
    Yes, the ISF capital note is still available.
    Please give me your email address, will send you the details.

Jerry_F is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spalla View Post
    Hi ny942080,
    Asking price for The ISF Capital Note is HK$6,000,000.- same as the school price today.
    My goodness... $6 M bucks for three interviews? You are kidding, right?

WOE ! 6 million bucks for 3 interviews is insane, not just kidding ! But is the 6m forfeited after the interviews ? Let's have the facts right. First of all, it must be the school you "Liked" your child to get into, so like anything else, there is a price, and in this case, one tries to give his / her child more chances by "Buying 3 interviews" and gladly leave the 6 million bucks with the school with no interest bearing, and hope that one day it worths 10 million. I am a big fan of ISF and so are 99% of the ISF parents. Our children go to school with a big smile in the morning. "You are not going to school tomorrow if you are naughty" is a big threat to our children. Our children go to bed at 8:30 / 9:00p.m. because homework is minimal compare to local school. So, is ISF a perfect school ? Definitely not to a lot of people. But in my case, it is the perfect school for my child - I get comments of "Your child's Chinese composition is better than local kids" - my child is "Western Kid", what more can I ask ? Everyone's value for things are different, I will not travel first class flight but I don't say they are insane, I say good on them ! So yes, with ISF, one does need some cash. And I hope this does not start another round of argument on ISF like what I have seen in other forums.

Jerry_F is offline Registered User

As they say, "a fool and his money are easily departed". Anyway, these 6 million give the right of 3 interviews every year, or every second year, or how does it work? When is someone going to buy you that debenture?

Your kid is in bed at 8:30-9? Great! Mine (2 years old) sleeps with us. and goes to bed with us at 10.30 (and sleeps at 11). Then she has to get up at 8, and sleeps two hours in the afternoon. It's not much, is it? (i am actually asking for your opinion)

alexschool is offline Registered User

Anyone want to sell or buy the ISF Capital note. Please pm me. Thanks.

The ISF Capital Note is sold, sorry.

linta is offline Registered User

hi i am interest to buy a capital notes, anyone is selling? thks pls sms me at 6250 5050. thks

vic_w is offline Registered User

The ISF Academy Capital Note for sale; am a genuine parent selling the capital note, not an agent. Interested parties please PM me. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast