Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone out there who is due Sept-Dec?

L'est Rose is offline Registered User

Hi all, yes, so happy to see that there is already a chat area for parents whose due date is the end of 2007.

my due date is the end of Oct. it's my second pregnancy.

shantalent - good that you don't have any morning sickness. I didn't have it either in my first pregnancy, really lucky.

minus - I like your description - rollercoaster feelings. I don't have serious morning sickness this time, but don't have the mood to eat as well. Anyway, try not to eat lots of food each time; prefer some snacks in between, such as crackers, fruits or biscuits, will make you feel better. Having rich protein or carbohydrates food will help a bit, such as milk, bread and egg in early morning, and drink a glass of milk before sleep will help. The rollercoaster feeling will become worse if your blood level is low, that's why it's a good idea to eat snacks;

vrombola is offline Registered User

Hi there,

I am an Aussie girl just moved to Hong Kong from Singapore (in London before that). I am 9 weeks pregnant with first and would love to meet/chat with anyone having same experiences. Morning sickness has seriously kicked in the last week which is a bummer as thought I had avoided it!

Please let me know if any future plans to meet up.

Cheers

shantalent is offline Registered User

Same feelings!!

Hi Vrombola!
    I am SOOO glad you wrote, because I am definitely feeling the same as you. I thought I had missed morning sickness as well and then last week (start of week 8) I started feeling nausious and have been since. No getting sick involved (knock on wood), but definitely in no shape to attempt going out until afternoon.

Would love to get together.
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to meet.

Tks!
    Shannon

AndreaY is offline Registered User

Hi, sorry to hear about both your belated morning sickness. I am mother of 13 month old daughter, currently 9 weeks pregnant with my second. I am living on the Mid-levels, and I think I read somewhere that Shannon is too. I see that you guys are new to Hong Kong, so if you would like to meet up/chat about pregnancy/places to go in Hong Kong, just PM me.

JANE892 is offline Registered User

Hello girls,
    I'm a new Aussie also arrived to HK. I've been here just over 2 weeks now! Found out I'm about pregnant. I'm now almost 5 weeks. So far no morning sickness..but sounds like Shannon & V didn't get it until 8 weeks so maybe I won't continue to be so lucky.
    I'm staying in midlevels at the moment (will move to Happy valley area in a few weeks)..would love to meet up with you girls.
    I'm free any evenings after work (I don't finish late).
    Please let me know if you organise anything!
    Jane

vrombola is offline Registered User

Hi Jane,

Good to hear from you - have sent you a private message about meeting up.

Cheers,

Vic

Cuba is offline Registered User

pregnant and new in town

Hi Girls,

Good to hear there are others in the same situation. I arrived in HK from Australia nearly a week ago and I am 8 weeks pregnant (my first). I am currently living in mid-levels and would love to meet some new people. Please let me know if I can join you for a catch up.

Cheers Cath.

Sophie0612 is offline Registered User

baby due in December

Hello,

I am 8 weeks into my pregnancy and I am slowly getting used to it. It is my first child and I am very happy about it. I have less energy especially in the morning and during the middle of the day. But otherwise I am fine.

However, I constantly worry about not doing anything, which could harm the fetus. I suppose that is part of becoming a parent - meaning that you from now on always is going to be concerned about your child's well being.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)