Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

post pregnancy slimming program

agemish is offline Registered User

post pregnancy slimming program

Just wondering if any mothers have joined any slimming programs post pregnancy with success or otherwise?
    I went for an assessment at Marie France and was given a slimming program proposal - wraps, tummy massages and fat burning machine for over HK$10K to lose 14 lbs and 2-3 inches off the tummy and waist in 3 mths plus an exercise and diet schedule.

Am wondering if this is worthwhile or am I better spending the money somewhere else?

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

A lot of moms ended up paying triple the price they were quoted cos once they were in the programs, they were tempted / pressured to buy more.

My mom has a friend who owns a beauty salon with machines that are supposed to flatten your tummy and burn fats but she told my mom the effect don't last. You'll need to be using them regularly and ongoingly to stay in shape. She said the good old diet and exercise is the only way.

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by agemish View Post
    Just wondering if any mothers have joined any slimming programs post pregnancy with success or otherwise?
    I went for an assessment at Marie France and was given a slimming program proposal - wraps, tummy massages and fat burning machine for over HK$10K to lose 14 lbs and 2-3 inches off the tummy and waist in 3 mths plus an exercise and diet schedule.

Am wondering if this is worthwhile or am I better spending the money somewhere else?
    How about yoga? I'm now 6 months preg and doing prenatal yoga at Pure Yoga. I love it! and will continue after birth to power yoga. Let me know if u need more info.

yoga + healthy diet will help you to spend less $$

HTH

agemish is offline Registered User

thanks all for your feedback. i am conscious about paying extras and going back for more. will find out more and keep you posted of outcome.

bbyc is offline Registered User

I have found a easy way to loose weight without eating less and saved a lot of MONEY! Many friends had tried it and it worked well on them too. A friend lost 18 lbs in 3 months, and the most happiest thing is she becomes healthier. For my case, I am not fat, but I always have the tummy that annoys me when I wear tight T-shirts, and I lost 2 inches on my belly in 2 weeks after using it. It is amazing! I dun want to sound like advertising in here. PM me if you are interested to know more.

ctrbabe1 Guest

I think the best way to go is just regular diet and exercise. Before I became pregnant, I lost about 15 lbs doing Weight Watchers. It took me about 6 months because I wasn't as dilligent at it as I should have been, but I know many people who lost it a lot quicker than that. As soon as I'm out of my "recovery" period (baby is only 3 wks old), I plan to start up again. I know they have plans/points systems for breastfeeding mothers as well.

(edited to add: I am not affiliated with WW in any way! Just a satisfied customer.)

sweety576 is offline Registered User

hii

DEAR BBYC,

i hv seen your below post, and i would like to know if you can let me know more about this secret.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbyc View Post
    I have found a easy way to loose weight without eating less and saved a lot of MONEY! Many friends had tried it and it worked well on them too. A friend lost 18 lbs in 3 months, and the most happiest thing is she becomes healthier. For my case, I am not fat, but I always have the tummy that annoys me when I wear tight T-shirts, and I lost 2 inches on my belly in 2 weeks after using it. It is amazing! I dun want to sound like advertising in here. PM me if you are interested to know more.

Matty is offline Registered User

I second the weight watchers thing.
    I ended up thinner than when I started pregnancy.
    It's cheap, and there a locations all over HK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast