Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Good hairdresser for Me!

jane01 is offline Registered User

I LOVE David at 02 hair salon on Wyndam St, ph. 2529 6289. He is a colour genius ! I usually pay around HK$1,000 for cut & colour and HK$1,500'ish if highlights are needed.

Oh, and no inappropriate touching and just an appropriate amount of talking. I prefer reading the magazines anyway, who has time to read mags but at the hairdresser?

aussiegal is offline Registered User

I paid $1650 for cut and blow dry and a semi permanent colour.

I think I'll try your guy next time Jane01. I agree about wanting to be left alone to read magazines when at the hairdresser. I don't ever get to catch up on trashy gossip otherwise..

jane01 is offline Registered User

Aussiegal - David McIntyre is his name (couldn't remember when I first posted). He has a good selection of trashy mags as well as Australian Vogue Entertaining & Traveller which is his favourite magazine.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User

For colour and a great cut - Jonathan at Hippfish on Stauntons Street 2815-3638

scrummymummy is offline Registered User

Cool Douglas no more!

Aussiegirl, i had to laugh at your post! fortunantly i did not get a chance to meet this Douglas bloke. I went for a haircut with one of the other hairdressers at the Philip George (brilliant cut! - couldn't be happier with the results) and i heard that Douglas had to be let go, and so doesn't work there anymore. Just thought i'd give you the heads up!

I'm not surprised Scrummymummy!

So this time I tried out Jane01's recommendation (David from O2 on Wyndham St) and I'm really happy with both the cut and the whole experience. David's a pretty cool, relaxed guy so i'd recommend him. There's also a woman there who does the best head massage when she's washing your hair. I could have fallen asleep. I'd go back just for that.

Thanks Jane.

spockey is offline Registered User

Aussiegal, how much was the cut? Coz Jane01 mentioned cut and colour for about $1000. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast