Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone use sleeping bag for 1.5 year old baby?

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User

Anyone use sleeping bag for 1.5 year old baby?

My bb has been using sleeping bag since 3 mths old. Now, since our 2nd baby is coming, I am thinking of changing her to a toddler bed. However, since she's wearing a sleeping bag, I don't know how she could sleep on a normal bed, and get out from the bed herself in the morning. If she struggles, she might fall and hurt herself!!

Any idea/experience to share?

joannek is offline Registered User

my daughter is 2yr9mths & she still wears a sleeping bag. she doesn't get out of bed by herself. she calls out, and the nanny comes & remove the bag for her. but my daughter knows how to take it off at around 18mths old. so you can try & teach you bb to open it.

i love putting them in a sleeping bag. it keeps my mind at peace knowing that she's covered. i did try to let her use a blanket, but i freaked out & went to check her every hour!!

syuan is offline Registered User

my children stopped using the sleeping bag around 2.5 years old. by then they could unzip it by themselves and they could actually walk around in it quite well! i wish i could go back to those days...now they don't want the sleeping bag anymore, and i get out of bed at least 3 times a night to check on their blanket situation!

MeowMeow is offline Registered User

My daughter would always kick off her blanket so i finally found this "Big Girl's/Boy's SleepSack Wearable Blanket" by Halo Innovations for 2-5 years. I got it from the States and if I'm not wrong, HK doesn't have it.

HTH

joannek is offline Registered User

knowing how to unzip the grobag is no problem. my daughter was walking aounnd with the grobag hanging on her tail. sometimes, i even leave the end of the zip open & only close it in the middle of the night. it's knowing that their back & chest will be covered throughout the night that gives my mind rest. she's now using the 3-6 years old grobag. difficult to find, but exist.

kashismum is offline Registered User

My daughter (2yrs) sleeps in a bed in pyjamas with no blanket, cos she was trying to climb out the crib in her grobag. Don't see why yours couldn't sleep in a bed in a bag as they can walk around. I just needed mine for my son and didn't want to buy more.

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User

But won't they slip if they walk wearing their grobag?

nanzbier is offline Registered User

My daughter is 2 years and 4 months and still using a sleep sack. I couldn't find a bigger grobag so decided to make my own. I buy my own material at the fabric market and get it made for 15 rmb? Better quality and MUCH cheaper than the grobag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast