Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

Due Oct-Dec 08??

So I get to be the first person to start a thread in this area!! I guess the people who are due in November and December don't even KNOW that they're pregnant yet - so it's just people who are due in October really...

I'm due around Oct 28. I'm just 4-5 weeks pregnant now and haven't really done anything more than just get my pregnancy tests!!

Anyone else due around then??

soon2bmom is offline Registered User

Hi! I'm due around Oct 24! Nice to meet you!
    This is our first one so we're soooooo terribly excited. We've already had our first prenatal and told the obgyn to book a bed at Matilda for us.
    I know it's really silly but I couldn't resist the temptation to get some maternity clothes, haha, I just think it's awesome to be pregnant!

Hi soon2bmom!!

I haven't had a prenatal visit yet - my MIL has been visiting from Australia (I found out when she was here already!!) so I haven't had any me/hubby time for a while!! She leaves tomorrow so I can start thinking about all that kind of thing then!!

What did they do at the prenatal visit for you?? I don't want to go "too early" and have them not be able to do anything... but I really want to go already!!

I thought of looking for some maternity clothes but I wouldn't even know what size to buy!! There's a lot of sales on at the moment though so maybe it'd be easy to pick something up cheap!! *shrugs*

I can't wait to have a pregnant belly!! I think they're so cute ;) But I hope I don't get stretch marks or put on too much weight!!

soon2bmom is offline Registered User

Hi!
    Well, the prenatal visit was indeed too early, we knew that, but we had to since Matilda told us they were getting full for Oct so we had to see the doctor asap to have him book for us. The visit was quite short, just some basic medical history and a vaginal exam. I will go for another one in two weeks time, and according to the doctor (we are with Dr. Philip Ho), we should be able to see something on the u/s then!
    I don't feel any morning sickness yet, how about you? I just sleep a lot (lucky that I don't have to work) and eat more frequently but in smaller portion.

I don't feel any morning sickness - but I'm REALLY TIRED - I haven't been sleeping enough though. I'm hungry ALL the time but as soon as I start to eat, I'm not that hungry - it's crazy...

Where abouts do you live? And how long have you been in Hong Kong for?? I'm in North Point, been here only a year...

mazamarie is offline Registered User

Hi girls,

I am due on 21st October with number 1. Very excited.

I also can't believe how tired I am these days. Only slight morning sickness but so long as I have something to eat every couple of hours I seem to have it under control.

Not in HK at the moment so will have to sort out doctors etc when I get back next week.Any recommendations?

I'm going to see Dr Dawkins - I've heard lots of good stuff about him but I haven't seen him yet.

So are you just moving to Hong Kong? Or are you on holidays at the moment??

mazamarie is offline Registered User

On holiday at the moment, catching up with friends and family. Been living in HK for about 3 1/2 years. We live in Clearwater Bay.

Thanks for the doctors name will give him a call next week.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Scroll to top