Language exchange for children
- 06-20-2005, 01:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
- happy valley, hong kong
count me in if you possibly can. my son will be 2 very soon. i live in Happy Valley close to Jardine Lookout. but my maid will be taking my son over cos i work.
alternatively, i have a small playgroup (just 3 kids + maids get together and play) at Beverly Hills Friday afternoon; you may wish to join us.
email me on [email protected] if interested
- 06-23-2005, 09:26 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
- Hong Kong
Thank you for the invitation to join your playgroup on Fridays. Unfortunately we're going to be away in a few weeks time, but it was very generous of you to invite us along. When we return I think I'm going to try to find a Cantonese speaking arts and crafts/music playgroup for my son. Just so he can start learning some of the sounds and words.
Hope you have a great summer
- By HK2008 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:45 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
- By ellalee in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 08:32 AM
- By iris_to_to in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:46 AM
- By carang in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 09:23 PM