- 06-02-2003, 12:11 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Hong Kong
We're still using the bouncer to feed baby and I'd like to get her a high chair. Anyone have any suggestions on brands or models? I don't want anything to pricey. I know there are different features too. Do you think a recliner is necessary?
- 06-02-2003, 09:31 AM #2
Here are some excellent buying guides.
I think these cover every spectrum of opinions. :)
Ours is a basic no frills Mothercare chair which we got on sale.
- 06-03-2003, 10:20 PM #3
A couple of important features to look for:
multiple heights and a removable tray so you can wash it.
Ours also has a couple of recline positons, but I have to admit I've never used them.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By pattersl in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
- By ninahudd in forum Baby TalkReplies: 18Last Post: 01-31-2007, 09:23 AM
- By Wai-Mei Ho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2006, 09:16 PM
- By engee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:54 PM
- By ojekydumbo in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2004, 07:25 PM