Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

EbabyAsia

anon is offline Registered User

Dr Brown

There's a new store in the Centrium building on the 15th floor which is advertising Dr. Brown bottles. I haven't been there myself, but ou may want to check it out.

J x 2 is offline Registered User

Exclamation The shop at the Centrium building = Ebabyasia

Hello Anna,
    Ai Ya Anna, my friend ordered some Dr. Brown's bottles about a month ago in www.ebabyasia. com and he never receives anything from them and of course his credit card was charged! He then check with the manufacturer called the Handi-Craft Company in the U.S.A. and they said that the bottles that these guys are selling are not the originals. I don't know what it means, but the Handi-Craft company people said that the original ones are from the U.S.A. (since the inventor himself is an American Pediatrician).
    People at the Bumps to Babes told me the store that carries the Dr. Brown's bottles at the Centrium Building Central (I think it is called All Things Healthy) = Ebabyasia. Since Ebabyasia went into liquidation and still owes you those bottles, Anna you should go to that store in Central to ask for your bottles back!
    J x 2

anna is offline Registered User

Question

I asked the girl in the Centrium store (even same staff as ebabyasia) but she refused to give anything to me and i had to purchase some new ones. (To be honest the girl there has NO CLUE! she SO obviously has never had or been around kids as when i ask her about their produce, i.e. baby foods they sell she knows NOTHING! ) I went to Frankie maternity Cway Bay and collected the "original" bottles from them, but to be perfectly honest i like the copy ones better ;-) water level markings better, material more enviromentaly friendly etc-even though it has a yellow color - seems strange the "real" bottles are made in China, yet the "copy" are made in the UK...... doesnt make sense, oh well.... what do i know......

chh
    chh is offline Registered User

dr brown, tripp trapp, exersaucer

[Advert Deleted]
    Last edited by shri; 07-30-2003 at 03:00 PM.

anon is offline Registered User

Evenflo saucer

We bought an evenflo megasaucer at the toy store right next to Bumps to Babe. I think you can try Toy's Club too, either in the same building, or on the 15th floor of 8 Queen's Rd. Central

lamlam is offline Registered User

Lightbulb FDA has approved bisphenol A

Hello moms,
    I heard that FDA has approved the use of bisphenol A and they have found no disavantages or side effect of using this material. Check this out:
    http://www.bisphenol-a.org
    http://www.plasticsinfo.org/food/hunt_study.html
    Please let me know what you guys think since Avent and Nuk are also made of bisphenol A . My son used Avent when he was a baby.
    I don't think companies like these would use bisphenol-a if it is harmful to human beings. I hope.

amy z is offline Registered User

Question Not convinced...

I'm a mother of two, and have had a lot of confusing times over issues like this dr brown question... of course it's nice to hear that the u.s. organizations have no problem with the chemicals, but check out this article in the bbc: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2165869.stm

Maybe I'm being over-cautious, but I don't mind being on the safe side, and I'll try to have my bottles without this stuff. A friend of mine also told me that nuk was coming out with a bottle soon that would also be free of the bishpenol chemicals, so you do have to wonder why they'd go to the trouble if there wasn't any concern.

Anyway, let me know if anyone hears anything else!

babyblue is offline Registered User

Thumbs down

I was at the ebabyasia shop only a few days before it closed. They were actively selling their stock including cots for half price. I hope noone who bought the stuff got charged but didn't get the things they wanted. Now that I read the same people have opened a new store called All Things Healthy, selling some of the same stock from ebabyasia, it is really appalling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Scroll to top