Evian Water for babies
- 08-02-2003, 11:44 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Hong Kong
I was talking to a midwife and she actually recommends that the best water for babies in Hong Kong is purified tap water boiled and then cooled.
She recommends that bottled water should be use if you are travelling to a place with questionable quality of water. I will definitely keep Volvic in mind when I go travelling with the baby. Thanks for the info.
- By fennho in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2008, 11:25 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By Rianna in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2005, 03:23 PM
- By strong in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:04 PM