- 07-15-2003, 09:58 PM #1
Is the Baby Einstein series a good developmental tool for infants? I've been showing my 3 month old son Baby Mozart everyday since he was 1 month old. He usually watches it quite passively, with an occasional squeak now and then. I have no idea if it is having a good effect on him or not? And I'm not sure if it's detrimental to show it to him over and over all the time. So, I wonder, how they came up with the content.
Also, are there any other good developmental toys / books / programs for 3 - 6 month old infants?
- By eneri7 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 31Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
- By Gumboots in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2009, 11:48 PM
- By fennho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2008, 11:34 AM
- By Austin in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2005, 03:47 PM