More information about the Little Dynamites Ignition Program
- 04-12-2004, 01:51 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Hong Kong
Has anyone tried the classes offered by Little Dynamites ? Any feedback ?
- 05-19-2004, 04:34 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
- HK Island
We had a trial class yesterday. The teacher was quite nice and she led the group in a lively way. Yet when it came to the vocabulary-building session, I was stunned when seeing the teacher flashing picture cards while saying the words speedily. "Cable car, lion fish, nautilus, sago palm..." My Goodness! For a two and a half year old? I don't know much about how both sides of the brain can be stimulated to the full, which is what the ignition program has claimed to focus on; what I know is that a child should be learning things appropriate to his age. Simply getting exposure to difficult words surely doesn't make a child smarter.
- By anu in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM
- By anu in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
- By Susanna Wong in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:45 PM
- By ratnalim in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2003, 07:26 PM