- 08-10-2003, 02:29 AM #17
Wednesday sounds fine with me.
Yup ... Shatin Beer, that's the one .. u gotta go out, then into the mall and then upstairs to get to the loo.
I've been in a couple of times and on a couple of occasions I opened the door and like there's no one there, just the bar staff. But it does get livelier later in the evening.
Ahhh ... A New Territories pub crawl .. sounds good ... hahaha ... Who's in?
- 08-10-2003, 11:06 AM #18
I've tentatively scheduled the meet up for this Wednesday, 13th of August. Its tentative as I don't know who can make it -- we definately need 3 or 4 people.
The plan is to meet up at Someplace Else in the Sheraton on Nathan Road between 6:30 and 7:00 (I'm not sure what your work timings are like) and then go over the Brazilian place recommended by Sam.
Brazil BBQ Rest Ltd
1/F, Intercontinental Plaza,
Tsim Sha Tsui East
Tel 2312 2689
I will call them on Monday evening and make the reservations, depending on the responses.
Email me ( [email protected] ) if you can make it and I'll drop you my mobile number.
- 08-11-2003, 12:28 AM #19
Doh ... I'll need a rain check for this Wednesday. Almost forgot it is my wife's Birthday this Wed. Next Wed or will we be joining up with the women as some of them seem to be interested?
- 08-11-2003, 05:29 PM #20
- 08-12-2003, 01:16 AM #21
Is ok with me ... sorry for the trouble.
- By Santasia in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:50 PM
- By Fiona Wallis in forum PreconceptionReplies: 16Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:13 PM
- By Lozza S in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 03:08 PM
- By CCinHK in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:43 AM
- By rachrob in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:23 PM