- 07-29-2003, 08:33 AM #1
Are there enough dads here to start a dad's group?
How about getting together and sharing stories over a couple of drinks / dinner?
Just polling the visitors as many of my friends who are recent parents / to be parents have expressed interest in a monthly / bi monthly gathering of dads.
- 07-29-2003, 10:20 PM #2
My hubby seems interested in the group. Where and when will the meetings take place?
- 07-30-2003, 08:46 AM #3
Say middle to late August?
There are three confirmations so far. Your husband will make it 4.
10 people would be the ideal sized group.
- 07-30-2003, 09:29 PM #4
Great! Just let us know where and when once it's decided.
- 07-30-2003, 09:32 PM #5
Where have the other Dads disappeared to?
Andrew? Steve?Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 08-02-2003, 10:24 AM #6
Yea ... I'd like to join. Location needs to be somewhere central to all though as I live in Shatin. Kowloon somewhere possibly?
- 08-04-2003, 11:57 PM #7Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Fo Tan
Count me in:) Not a Dad yet, will be in a couple of weeks!
Also living in the Shatin area (actually Fo Tan) so can meet up either NT or Central. However I know from past experience it will be difficult to get the Hong Kongers over to the wild and exotic New Territories. :D
Maybe we could meet up first in TST?
- 08-05-2003, 09:59 PM #8
Sounds good with me Kevin. We'll see what the rest of the group say and take it from there. If no one else wants to meet up in TST then I'll guess we'll just have our own little gathering in Shatin somewhere.
Yup ... N.T. sound like somewhere out in the boonies for some Hong Kongers.
Come on guys ... are you up for it?
- By Santasia in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:50 PM
- By Fiona Wallis in forum PreconceptionReplies: 16Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:13 PM
- By Lozza S in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 03:08 PM
- By CCinHK in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:43 AM
- By rachrob in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:23 PM