- 08-03-2003, 06:57 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Hong Kong
has anyone had either an elective or planned c section at the qmh pok fu lam? I may need one and would love to hear how you got on. Cheers!
- 08-03-2003, 09:14 PM #2
I don't think you can have an elective c-section at a Gov't hospital unless it is recommended by your Dr.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Maddy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:30 PM
- By Hughsiford in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:19 AM
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
- By pinklet in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2006, 04:33 PM
- By Cindi26 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2003, 08:40 AM