Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

I'm looking for Niki (mother of Antonia) from the Matilda group!

Marta is offline Registered User

I'm looking for Niki (mother of Antonia) from the Matilda group!

Hi Niki!
    I (and of course Lukas) will join my husband on a business to Singapore and since you are there quite often with Antonia, I hope, you can give me some good advices or help, what to do and what not with a baby there. Some good places to go with him or to shop and whatever. I will be there from Sunday (still with my husband) but on Monday and Tuesday we are on our own.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you and regards
    Marta

rani is offline Administrator
    Marta,

I haven't been to Singapore yet with the baby. But when we do go, the Zoo will definitely be on my list of places to visit.

Rani
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

good idea

Hi Rani!
    The zoo is a good idea!!! I think even a 5 month old will enjoy this.
    By the way: I cannot downsize my pictures. So you have to believe me, without seeing, that our children really look pretty similiar!

Regards
    Marta

anna is offline Registered User

Talking Its ME!

I am SO SORRY for not being in touch earlier but i have been REALLY busy! I'm currently in Singapore now! As flattered as i am that you have seeked my advise unfortunately i don't think i can be of any real help. When I'm here I'm so busy with work stuff i have little time to 'sightsee' ;-(
    I tend to spend my free time by the pool with my little one (I am staying at Orchard Parksuites, serviced apartments with facilities and next to shopping - highly recommended as it's SO child friendly!!) or meeting up with friends at their homes. Sorry. I can however verify that Jurong Bird Park, the Zoo and all the other tourist things you have read about REALLY are worth seeing!! Also when you and your husband have some free time maybe you can catch a show at the new Esplanade (2 or 3 things on right now - easy to get tickets ask any Hotel concierge) and have dinner around there too, its quite romantic ;-)
    If you're truly bored by day I'm sure i can spare some time for a cuppa! have a GREAT trip! and have FUN!
    my kindest regards!

Talking Antonia ;-)

Pic of Antonia to verify it's me ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank's

Hi Niki! (or Anna?)
    I did believe, that it's you...however Antonia's picture is really cute. Now my husband believes me, when I'm telling him about her...
    When we've decided to go to Singapore for this couple of days, my first thought was to ask you and then with this forum thing it is quite nice.
    Well, we see what we/I can do there. With the romatic dinner will be rather difficult, since our dear son is not so romantic in the evening.
    I think I will end up with strolling around the botanical garden and some shopping malls (since we do not have any in Hong Kong ;-) ). We will stay in The Regent, which I lrearned is located quite central.
    About meeting for a cup: how? Anyway, you know, we are in The Regent, if, then leave a message there?.....

How is Antonia? Is she crawling? Lukas is doing his first trials, which sometimes end up on his nose and chin. But he keeps trying. Also sitting is getting better.
    Well, I hope to see you both at Matilda, when the crawling group starts.

Bye
    Marta

Talking hi again!

Marta, pls email [email protected] and leave yr tel. number so i can contact you. (sorry, i dont know yr surname to call the hotel) thanks! hope to see you soon. Safe travels!

stupid me

Hi!
    Well, yes, how could you ever reach me in the hotel without my surname......well, that's so typical me!!!!
    Anyway thank you for your reply, which I only saw when I came back yesterday. Sorry!
    Singapore is so nice. The botanical garden! Lukas was sitting and crawling on the gras and was happy to feel something else but hard wooden floor or plastic.
    And it is easier to go around with the stroller!

I saw you have a post in the thread with the coffe morning, well that is really interesting and surely something I was looking for. I will write there too and hope, I still can join!
    See you!
    Marta