Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory


Baby documents

  1. #1
    daks2daks is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hong Kong

    Question Baby documents

    Hi All,

    My little one is due in January 04, and we are wondering if any one had already gone though something similar....

    My husband is a British ex-pat, we both live in Hong Kong, and decided to have the baby in Hong Kong, and wanted to know if it is possible for the baby to be granted a British passport later in life.

    Many thanks, have a nice day,

    Daisy in Hong Kong

  2. #2
    aldougie is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003

    Firstly congratulations.

    Regarding your query you should contact the British Consulate - I've emailed them before with queries and always had a response within 24 hours. Their e-mail address is [email protected] and their web-site is

  3. #3
    shri's Avatar
    shri is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Hong Kong


    Also, we have links to the British Nationality section which has all the forms and more available.

    The British Consulate in Hong Kong was brilliant to deal with -- answered questions over the phone and via email.

Similar Threads

  1. About the dual English/Chinese names on official documents
    By mrg9192 in forum Preparing for the Arrival
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
  2. HK Travel Documents
    By Jenny in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 10:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Scroll to top