GeoBaby Sunday TEA 21/9
- 09-18-2003, 12:07 PM #9
The details of this weekend's brunch/tea will be finalised today.
The date has been changed to Saturday. Drop me a line if you can make it.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 09-19-2003, 12:19 PM #10
Ok mums our Brunch is now a TEA and will be held on Sunday afternoon. Details below. Please email [email protected] ASAP if you can make it
The gathering will take place at the Marriott Lobby Lounge at the Marriott Hotel in Pacific Place. There is a tea buffet and the reservation is at 4:00pm under "BIANCA". The buffet runs until 6:00pm.
Please confirm with me if you would like to join and how many persons (ie. will your hubby/partner and baby come along too).
I need to know by (Saturday) 2:00pm latest to confirm our reservation.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 09-19-2003, 07:09 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
Would have loved to join but unfortunately we have visitors from the UK that weekend.
- 09-20-2003, 04:45 PM #12
Rani - has Byte at Cyberport re-opened on the weekends???
Also, has anyone tried the restaurants in Le Meridien (Cyberport hotel)?
- 09-22-2003, 12:43 PM #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- discovery bay
For anyone interested in a good venue for sunday lunch which is kid friendly, Caledonia in Central (Hutchinson House) which is a Scottish bar and restaurant, has now intorduced a childrens play room on Sunday's. The manager has told me this starts next Sunday (25th September). I often take my toddler in there when I meet friends and the staff there re great with her.
- By Dink in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 11Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:17 PM
- By MLBW in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2009, 01:41 PM
- By gidget in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2008, 12:09 PM
- By momom in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:37 PM