- 09-07-2003, 01:58 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
Can anyone tell me where I can look for a nice formal/evening dress for a wedding? I am not chinese, therefore would need slightly larger sizes then a lot I see in windows. I dont want to spend too much money,.
Thanks for any help
- 09-07-2003, 02:07 PM #2
There's a store in Pedder Building that has evening dresses and they carry US sizes.
I think its called Sparkles.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 09-24-2003, 02:38 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Hong Kong
Is it possible for your to visit Shenzhen, China? It is very cheap to order a tailer made evening dress, of course, you better to go with your Chinese friends. A very simple style evening dress, only costs HK$400-500.
The other way is go to visit Garden Street, Mongkok. There are many in & out shop for US size.
- By HK2008 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2009, 09:50 PM
- By Dink in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 31Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:03 PM
- By geiboyi in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:27 PM
- By Sally123 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:31 AM
- By AnitaC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-18-2006, 12:53 PM