Any comment on LETTERLAND & JOLLY phonics?
- 06-03-2004, 11:01 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Hong Kong
any comment on Leapfrog?
When is the best age to start phonics, especially a non-native kid?
- 06-03-2004, 11:27 PM #10
The LeapFrog DVDs are excellent. D and the rest of his babygroup started watching the LeapFrog Letter Factory at 21 months. At first I thought he would hate it, the song is really monotonous.
Goes like this.
The "A" says aah, the A says ahh, every letter makes a sound the A says aah.
But he seems to enjoy it and also recognises a few letters. Would definitely recommend it.
Last edited by rani; 06-03-2004 at 11:40 PM.
- By sandy0741 in forum EducationReplies: 14Last Post: 04-27-2010, 08:34 PM
- By TGC146 in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2008, 08:16 AM
- By cwbmum in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2008, 07:52 PM
- By heli in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2005, 05:22 PM
- By tanz in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:42 AM