- 10-31-2003, 01:34 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Hong Kong
I am thinking of getting a mosses basket for my baby (due in Janaury 2004) because I need sometime to figure out where to put him/his cot due to shortage of space at home. Can anyone tell me how long would the moses basket last (I have read that the baby will outgrow it at 6 weeks). Anyone know of a second hand moses basket (must be in very good condition) for sale ?
- 10-31-2003, 08:16 PM #2
We got a basinnet and I think only ended up using it for 3 months. Its now doing the rounds in the neighbourhood. Best if you can borrow one from a friend. You can also check the Swop Store and see if they have a 2nd hand one for sale.
http://www.geobaby.com/The_Swop_L280Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By matemate in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:01 AM
- By acjacj in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2009, 05:32 PM
- By KatBoo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:18 PM
- By A&A in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2006, 10:05 PM
- By 1st_time_dad in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2006, 07:27 PM