- 02-21-2004, 11:34 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
a mixture of yoghurt / weetabix / prunes works well for zandra. also I have changed to a Japanese formula (the ones from Japan) recently (Meiji) and zandra seems to find it easier to pass stool each day.
Oh, and honey has a laxative effect. my doc suggested a little honey water but I know a lot of docs discourage honey before BB turns one, so you should check with your doc.
Incidentally, if anyone wants to buy Japanese formula (Meiji / wokado / Beanstalk (snowbrand) etc etc etc) - go to Bonjour (the cosmetics shop) and you can put in an order for it - much cheaper (@HK$168) than Citysuper or UNY or Sogo (@HK$280-HK$350). They have shipments coming in each month but the stock usually clears very very very quickly.
Last edited by suz; 02-21-2004 at 11:40 PM.
- 02-24-2004, 11:30 PM #10
Thanks for the tip. Also Bonjour sell big tubs of Petroleum Jelly for $15 - 20. And I've bought a pack of 80 wipes with Aloe and Lanolin for $10.
Do check it out.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By OX Jess in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:01 PM
- By TeamNZ in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:26 AM
- By joannek in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:21 PM
- By alibali in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
- By a mum in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2007, 02:55 PM