Ree, Roo, or Panda?
- 07-26-2006, 12:26 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
I take my daughter to Panda Junction - starting from 8 months. She seems to really enjoy it. it's 30 mins of free play in the gym and the rest is structured with songs and activities. This part is quite fast and my LO justs gets the hang of something when they change to something else. It's pretty expensive for what it is and I might try another one next time. They don't have a place for breastfeeding specifically; they just have a sofa outside the main room which you could use. Or, nip over to Pacific Coffee in Queensway for a comfy chair.
- By gladyswly in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:12 PM
- By theo in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 01:34 AM
- By urbanoasis in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
- By emilyc in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2005, 09:41 PM