- 12-04-2003, 05:33 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- hong kong
Does anyone know if it is legal to hire a domestic helper to be the driver?
- 12-06-2003, 10:14 PM #2
According to the domestic helper contract, a helper is not allowed to drive except with special persmission from the Director of Immigration.
Page 3 (c)Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 12-15-2003, 10:49 AM #3
Hope its not too late.
Just came across the form for applying for permission from the Dir of Immigration
http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/id934.htmFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:14 PM
- By josoo in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:22 PM
- By ttc2ndbaby in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:20 AM
- By repulsebay in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2007, 12:47 PM
- By sugarcane in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:55 PM