First birthday party
- 03-18-2004, 01:21 PM #25
and here is the second picture
Last edited by rani; 03-18-2004 at 01:50 PM.
- 03-18-2004, 11:57 PM #26
The cake looks great! Thanks for sharing!
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 03-24-2004, 04:36 PM #27Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
Wow! Those cakes look so great! I feel inspired!
My question is where can I find reasonably priced party decorations, like hats, balloons, streamers etc.
Thanks!All the best,
- 03-24-2004, 08:11 PM #28
I bought something (don't know the proper name: flags on a line?) in Wellcome. It's cheap and Lukas teared off all the flags anyway.... so no crying because of money. Not so cheap but great choice: one shop in Prince's Bldg. (on 3rd floor).
And maybe toy's club or so in Horizon Plaza?
- 03-24-2004, 08:25 PM #29
Toys R Us is my best bet.
- 07-01-2004, 10:40 AM #30
D turned 2 yesterday and here's our home made Barney cake
- 07-02-2004, 10:09 PM #31
That's absolutely awesome! I'm so proud of you guys... Man, don't we have some aspiring bakers in this chat room! I wish I could do half as well.
Dhruv is a lucky child.
- 07-05-2004, 12:08 AM #32
- By babysmoothie in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:43 AM
- By wan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:37 PM
- By kellyst in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
- By iwidiani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2005, 03:06 PM
- By Sisil1 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:49 AM