Matilda Yellow Alert and SARs
- 01-23-2004, 03:10 PM #9
I also delivered during SARs in April 03. My daughter was unable to visit me and meet her new sister. Although we both cried a lot about this before I went to hospital, it actually made coming home with the baby much more exciting.
What I found disappointing was not being able to see what my midwives looked like. They were wearing masks the whole time.
- By pavithra raj in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 11:29 AM
- By eneri7 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2010, 08:47 PM
- By reei in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:20 PM
- By Nahna in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 11-15-2008, 01:59 PM
- By Sophia_Chan in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2005, 02:49 PM