- 01-26-2004, 10:53 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
I thought that I had seen E45 cream here in HK but after checking out all the places close to home I can't find any at all.
My hands are in a real mess and I need something really heavy duty to sort them out otherwise I'll have to go to the doctor's and get something on prescription (which I don't want to do). Has anyone seen E45 in HK or able to recommend a substitute?
- 01-26-2004, 01:57 PM #2
I would recommend the Neutrogena Hand cream for dry hands. But if you think its Eczema you may need something stronger.
You can always ask the pharmacits in Watsons or Fanda for recommendations.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 01-26-2004, 07:37 PM #3
I've used L'OCCITANE shea butter hand cream and find it very good for dry hands, you can visit their home page for more information.
They used to have a counter in Citysuper Causeway Bay but I'm not sure whether it's still there.
- 01-26-2004, 08:39 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Heng Fa Chuen
I think I've seen the E45 cream at bumps to babes. Maybe you can try there. If not, the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream is good.
- By Liquorice in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:40 PM
- By Wildcatfin in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
- By soniya29 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:12 PM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:51 PM