- 01-26-2004, 10:47 PM #1
Does anyone know if this past Saturday, January 24th was an official helper holiday or not?
Also, how or where can I find out all the official holidays of helpers for 2004?
*Rani - I know I posted a question on this before but I couldn't find the posting anymore to locate the link that lists the holidays.
- 01-26-2004, 10:58 PM #2
BZee here's the list of Statutory Holidays. This past Saturday was a holiday.
the first day of January;
Lunar New Year's Day; - Jan 22
the second day of Lunar New Year; Jan 23
the third day of Lunar New Year; Jan 24
Ching Ming Festival; April 5
the first day of May; May 1
Tuen Ng Festival; June 22
the first day of July;
the day following the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival; Sept 29
the first day of October.
Chung Yeung Festival; Oct 22
Chinese Winter Solstice Festival or Christmas Day (at the option of the employer);Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 01-26-2004, 11:04 PM #3
Thanks so much Rani!
- By HK2008 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:42 PM
- By ninahudd in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2008, 12:20 PM
- By mamaS in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2008, 11:03 AM
- By odm_post in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:48 AM
- By strong in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:07 PM