Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Private Chinese classes for kids

Rachel is offline Registered User

Private Chinese classes for kids

Has anyone tried sending their kids to a private language school to learn Chinese?

00pure00 is offline Registered User
    We're sending one of my kids (8 year old) to a children language group and for another kid(6 year old), we find a private teacher to teach her Mandarin.

They are learning so differently, my 8 year old kid enjoy the time spending with her firends in the language group, but she told me that the lesson is boring and not much activities, I'm just wondering whether she should join her sister to have the private lesson coz her sister is quite enjoy the time with the teacher and the lesson plan is quite flexible, say, my daughter decided what she want to do today, like playing doll, and the teacher teach her how to say "doll", "skirt", and if my daughter is eating, she'll also learn the name of the food.

gamik is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by 00pure00
    We're sending one of my kids (8 year old) to a children language group and for another kid(6 year old), we find a private teacher to teach her Mandarin.

They are learning so differently, my 8 year old kid enjoy the time spending with her firends in the language group, but she told me that the lesson is boring and not much activities, I'm just wondering whether she should join her sister to have the private lesson coz her sister is quite enjoy the time with the teacher and the lesson plan is quite flexible, say, my daughter decided what she want to do today, like playing doll, and the teacher teach her how to say "doll", "skirt", and if my daughter is eating, she'll also learn the name of the food.

well. it's true that joining playgroup, children would enjoy the time playing together with other kids. For private tutor would be more flexible as a good tutor can decide a more suitable programe to teach your children, more caring. but actually what u need is to find a good tutor that your children like, so he/she will have interest to take the lesson and so to learn.

if u interested in taking any tutorial chinese lessons send email to [email protected] or call at 6476 6038(evening) for details ..