- 02-09-2004, 02:19 PM #1
One of our members is putting together a book for new Expats and is doing some research on Pregnancy/Childbirth in HK. If you have a few minutes can you help by answering the questions below.
2 Are there any questions pregnant expat women often ask in relation to having babies in the public system (except episiotomies). If so, what advice do you give?
3 Do you know of any mail order/web order services that are popular with expat women in HK (maybe for things like cloth nappies/other baby care equipment not readily available in HK)?
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Pondering in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:36 PM
- By PreggerC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:38 AM
- By bulldogg in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2005, 01:45 PM
- By hkgirl in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2003, 05:20 PM
- By rani in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:23 PM