French or Spanish
- 03-11-2004, 02:08 PM #9
You can start as early as 12 months. Not sure where you can learn in HK but there are DVDs available that teach Spanish/French.
Brainy Baby being one. More info here
http://shop.geobaby.com/default.php?cPath=33_34_113Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 03-15-2004, 01:17 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Hong Kong
I'm also thinking of a third language for my kid. How old would you think a kid fits for starting a third language? Besides, a friend of mine (German) learnt Latin when she was very young and now speaks Itailian, French, Spanish, Portguese and of course German & English and I remember she said once you understand Latin it's easy for you to pick up Italian, Spanish and Portguese. I personally think French is romantics while Spanish is passionate.
Last edited by GAP; 03-15-2004 at 01:19 AM.
- 03-01-2006, 03:18 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I do also speak castellano :-) We will be moving to HK hopefully by the end of the year. I hope to meet you then.
- By lucinda_k in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:04 PM
- By McCow in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2008, 09:05 PM
- By vpstse in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2008, 10:04 PM
- By supermum in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2006, 12:04 AM
- By twiggywong in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2006, 07:45 PM