- 03-18-2004, 12:06 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
I don't have a car and so wasn't too concerned with having a carseat. However, I was wondering what all of you think of it? Should I have one that I can put in taxi's or when our friends drive us around in their car? We've just been holding Maya on our laps, but the other day we had a little accident and she tumbled onto the floor, (she's ok, though) and now I'm really scared to get into a car with her.
I just don't know where we would store it at home and it would be such a pain to lug it around everywhere with us... But Maya's safety is foremost on my mind. What do you all think?All the best,
- 03-18-2004, 08:34 AM #2
If you don't have a car then I would definitely give the carseat a miss. They're too heavy after 9 mths.
You may want to consider getting a seat belt instead.
More info here:
Child's (Taxi) Seat Belt Vest
Glad Maya is ok.
Last edited by rani; 04-28-2006 at 07:54 AM.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Pok Fu Lam
Car Seat Belt
I tried the link and it doesn't seem to work (may just be my PC though), can you provide more info pls.
- 04-28-2006, 07:55 AM #4
I've fixed the link. If you're interested in the JoeySafe it is available in Asia. Click on the Red Freedom Ride banner on the right for more info.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By southside852 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:00 PM
- By bbvv in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:51 AM
- By m2cw2mhk in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2006, 10:37 PM
- By eplo19 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 10-18-2006, 12:15 PM
- By alibali in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:27 AM