- 03-31-2004, 08:36 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Discovery Bay
Can anyone tell me what the job market is for Doula and Lactation Consultants in HK? What are the average wages in HK dollars? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
- 03-31-2004, 10:26 PM #2
- 04-02-2004, 08:19 AM #3
There seems to be a growing interest in doulas - I understand they are very common in Singapore. When I was pregnant last time (late 2002) I asked Hulda at Annerley if they had doulas, and she said she was considering acting as one herself.
Re lactation consultants - I've seen them all, and the most qualified/experienced is Mrs Chee at Everdawn. The other midwife services and the Matilda also offer qualified lactation consultants who were helpful to me, but my impression is that Mrs Chee is more focused on this area. She also lectures on it and attends international conventions. With this background she was the one to identify immediately what our unusual issue was.
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
- By MisB in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:31 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
- By mickywon in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
- By Angie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:06 PM